Find the solution that best fits your needs.
Backup Data Encryption
With the SBAdmin Backup Encryption license option, all Linux, Solaris and AIX backups, from single directories to full system backups, can be encrypted and protected from unauthorized access. This feature may be added to the Network Edition and Workstation Edition licenses.
DATA NEVER LEAVES THE CLIENT UNENCRYPTED
SBAdmin encrypts the data BEFORE it ever leaves the client. This way, the data is protected both in transit and at rest. With encrypted backups, no one (not even Storix) can read your backup data without knowing your encryption key. This protects against the loss of secure information due to unauthorized access to your backups, as well as your stolen or lost backup tapes.
- Simplified encryption key management
- Utilizes Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Meets or exceeds NSA requirements
- Supports up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Client-side encryption for encrypted network transfer