SysAdmins creating software for SysAdmins.
- Our Commitment to Your Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- How to Unsubscribe from Online Communications
- How to Contact Us
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used, as well as the security measures we take to protect your information.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.storix.com website. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- E-mail address
- Products you wish to order
- Billing information, should an order be placed
We value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used strictly to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used internally by our staff for contacting customers and to identifying their needs. We DO NOT sell, rent, or trade the information we collect to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so. We use the information you provide to us in the following ways:
- To complete your order process.
- To provide notifications of software updates or important notices about new product availability.
- To respond to your inquiries, help-desk requests, or to provide quotes for additional products or services.
- We may on occasion choose to contact you to ensure product quality and overall customer satisfaction.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), that information is encrypted and protected. Credit card information is no longer retained once an order is processed.
For added security, Storix utilizes both onsite data storage as well as that of a secure off-site co-location.
In the event you do not wish to be contacted for reasons outlined in this document, uncheck the option “Check here if you wish to be automatically informed of future updates to the software on this web site” in your account profile settings. If you are not a registered user, please send an email to email@example.com and your contact information will be removed within 2 business days.
302 Washington St, STE 126
San Diego, CA 92103