Managing the backups of numerous systems can be time-consuming, expensive, and inefficient. When you consider the resources and hardware necessary to manage each system individually, the process becomes costly and ineffective. SBAdmin allows you to centrally manage all of your AIX, Linux, and Solaris systems from a single, easy-to-use interface, while providing the capability of performing network backups and sharing the hardware resources on each system.
- All systems managed from a single application
- Network backup to disk, tape and NFS
- Reduce hardware costs and backup windows
- Intuitive, centralized management
- Single application for all backup needs